Sunday, May 1, 2011

Financial Support

Hello friends, this is the part of my job that I find very difficult and very humbling... raising financial support. So many have been so gracious in giving monthly, and so many were gracious at the beginning of my time here at LifeBuilders. I currently do not have enough monthly support to keep going throughout the summer. The support that was given by individuals in the beginning is quickly running out. Currently less than $400 is coming in new each month. I originally was hoping to raise enough each month for $700 a month, but have seen that this amount is not quite enough. But at this point I am unable to raise the amount since the lower amount isn't coming in. I am asking you to please consider becoming a monthly supporter of this mission work that God has called me to for this season. The ministry is unable to provide any additional funding for me, so without supporters I will not be able to continue in this capacity past the summer. If you would pray and ask the Lord if He would have you give I would greatly appreciate it. Even just $10 a month, or a one time gift will be helpful. I have always believed God will provide, and I still am believing that He will provide. This process is definitely stretching me in my faith as I realize I have no control over any of this. I hope that all of you know how much you mean to me, and how each of you have played a part in my journey of faith. I would not be where I am if it were not for all of you in my life. I love you all.

Thank you,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment