Monday, June 21, 2010

Camp Kearney.. such a legacy!

2006 2007
2008

2009
Camp Kearney.. such a rich history. Lately, the past few days God has been reminding me of how I have gotten to where I am today. He has brought names to my mind from all these past years at Camp Kearney, and I believe it is because I am to lift them in prayer. Many of the staff from these previous summers I have no seen or talked to in years, but they are all part of my history. I know some have fallen away, while others are still running the race with great perseverance; Praise God. Many relationships from each summer are still going strong, and I love it when we can come together and share what God is doing in our lives NOW. As most of you know it has been hard for me not being there this summer. But God has blessed me with a friend from Moody who is working there and gives me all the inside scoop information each weekend. Thanks, Scott. I hope that maybe some day, in Heaven we can all have a huge Camp Kearney reunion. How precious would that be :)



No comments:

Post a Comment