Friday, June 4, 2010

I have used Xanga for many years, and have poured my heart out in many of the posts on there. I figured since I'm starting this new internship I should have a place to share my adventures with all of you. Xanga has become more of a personal place for me, so this will be more public. I Have copy and pasted these first 2 posts from my xanga, so ignore the date. The first one was written last week after I had dropped my friend Scott off at Camp Kearney, and the other was written tonight after my first full day in Detroit.
I'm excited for you to join me as I begin working and serving God's people in Detroit. This internship has only been possible because of all of you. You all have prayed so much for me over the years and supported me emotionally, spiritually and financially. This blog is to help you all feel apart of what is happening in Detroit at LifeBuilders. Follow me, won't you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment