Saturday, July 10, 2010

Girls going to camp...

These are the names of the girls going to camp. My mom asked me for their names so she could pray for them, but I figured it would be good for more people to be praying for them. I've spent the night making a "care package" for each girl, and making cards for them. I made the cards because that is what my MOM always does for me. Ever since I was a little girl first going away to camp my mom has always written a card and stuck it in my suitcase for me to find once I get to camp or wherever I am going. I'm happy to continue the tradition.

Girls:
  • Jonay
  • Shyane
  • Danielle (Bunny)
  • Dymond
  • Remnique
  • Dajunay
  • Monae
  • Carmenita
  • Angel
Please pray for their hearts to be open to the gospel and that they would not become homesick. Also pray for them to feel comfortable enough to open up to me about struggles they might be facing.

No comments:

Post a Comment