Monday, July 26, 2010

Moody friends came to visit :)

My friend Gabby came to visit me this past weekend. It was awesome to have her come experience what i've been doing at LifeBuilders all summer. She was able to meet most of the kids, and she helped me run the Resale Shop on Saturday. We also were able to meet up with our friend Steve (who also is from Moody) and go to a Tigers game. The game was a little boring, just because the Tigers lost, and because it wasnt a CHICAGO CUBS game. But it still was a lot of fun being with great friends!

I'm pretty confident I can say that Gabby and I both were greatly encouraged by each others company and also the company of those that I live near and work with and under. Praise God for LifeBuilders and the work that is happening here.




No comments:

Post a Comment